Thinking of selling your Orlando area home? Let The Property Shop help.
Selling a home can be stressful. It is probably one of the largest financial and emotional decisions you will make in a lifetime. You want to choose a real estate company that can help turn this into a stress-free transaction. A Realtor® will make the process much easier from pricing your home, to drafting complex paperwork; we will work hard to make the process much easier.
With The Property Shop, you can count on:
• A competent and fair current market assessment of the property value
• A professional sales advertising campaign online, including the MLS® System, REALTOR.COM, Zillow and Trulia
• Social media outlets
• Exposure of your home to the maximum number of interested and capable buyers
• A quality “For Sale” sign in your yard
• Frequent showings of the property to potential buyers
• Holding open houses
• Keeping you up to date with the showings of your property and the potential buyers feedback
• Making the listing and sales process easy, convenient and hassle free for you
• Educating and assisting you in the most effective ways to present your home for the greatest buyer impression
• Help guide you through the process until closing
The first step is to determine the current market value of your home
As Real Estate Professionals with knowledge and experience in the Central Florida market, The Property Shop is able to assess the market value of your home.
Request a Personal Marketing Plan and Analysis
ABSOLUTELY NO OBLIGATION THIS IS A TOTALLY FREE SERVICE!
Please complete and submit the following Online Home Analysis form. The more information given, the more accurate the evaluation. All information you provide is secure and will be kept strictly confidential.
To provide a more detailed Comparative Market Analysis, we would be more than happy to also assess your listing in person.
How to Improve the “Curb Appeal” of Your Home
Trimming hedges and trees and cleaning the windows helps. If your home looks unkempt from the outside, buyers will be more critical about what they see on the inside.
Aroma plays a subtle but important role in a buyer’s decision. Air fresheners, candles and diffusers can do the trick. Your home will smell great and be more enticing to buyers.
Call us at 1-407-602-7860 or contact us online to find out more about tips and tricks on improving your “curb appeal.”
Once you are ready to put it up for sale, or if you have questions, please contact us. We’re happy to assist you at every step of the process.