Meadow Woods is a community located in the Southern portion of Orange County outside of the Orlando city limits. It is home of the Meadow Woods Park/Orange County Orlando Magic Recreation Center. Here you will find a playground, skating area, basket ball and volley ball courts, a gymnasium, fitness center and even a dog park, so bring the entire family.
Meadow Woods is conveniently located near the Orlando International Airport and the new Medical City/Lake Nona area. Popular tourist areas such as Seaworld, Disney World and Universal Studios are just minutes away. There are also plenty of restaurants, shopping areas and movie theaters all nearby.
In Meadow Woods you will find townhomes and single family homes from older established neighborhoods to new construction homes and are available in a wide range of prices.
Meadow Woods Real Estate Information
- Homes for sale in the Meadow Woods area range from $110,000 to over $500,000
- Meadow Woods has condo’s, town homes and single family homes
- Buy a home in Meadow Woods
- Sell your Meadow Woods home
Schools in Meadow Woods
- Meadow Woods Elementary School
- Wetherbee Elementary School
- Cypress Park Elementary School
- Wyndham Lakes Elementary School
- South Creek Middle School
- Meadow Woods Middle School
- Cypress Creek High School
If you would you like to talk to a Realtor who specializes in Meadow Woods, Florida real estate please contact us online or call us at 888-588-6354 and let us help you with all of your real estate needs.