Orlando Home Buyers Protect Yourself – Your Real Estate Agent is Free!
Buying a home is more than likely going to be one of the single most important investments of your life. It is crucial that you educate yourself on how to maximize your buying potential and make the most of your investment.
The Property Shop will consult with you and help you find not only the perfect home, but the perfect location as well. In buying your dream home our REALTORS® will help you with considerations such as commutes, schools, community features & more to find the best home meeting your needs.
What you can expect from The Property Shop as your Real Estate Brokerage:
- Discuss your needs, wants, and concerns
- Help you locate homes matching your criteria
- Schedule and plan viewings of homes
- Stay in contact with you while keeping you informed with the current market conditions, new homes for sale, recently sold homes in your areas of interest
- Help you determine the price you should pay for a specific home in today’s market
- Negotiate on your behalf to protect your investment
- Represent you and your interests during the Home Inspections Process
- Provide you information on Homeowners insurance and Home Warranties
- Discuss and follow up with you on aspects of the Closing process of your home
Before you start looking for your new home, here are some tips to make the home buying process go smooth:
- Check your credit rating. Straighten out any errors before it is to late
- Determine a comfortable monthly budget for your new purchase, including down payment and monthly payment
- Find a loan program that meets your needs and get pre-qualified (preferably pre-approved)
- Identify important features you need your new home to have
Closing costs to expect:
- Lender Fees – include charges for loan processing, underwriting, preparation and establishing an escrow account
- Third Party Fees – Include charges for insurance, title search and other inspections such as termites
- Government Fees – include deed recording and state and local mortgage taxes
- Escrow and interest fees – include homeowner’s insurance, loan interest, real estate taxes and possibly private mortgage insurance
For more information, fill out the form below for your FREE Home Buyer’s Guide: